2-burner stove and hood, refrigerator, coffee maker (Nespresso), kettle, crockery, cutlery, kitchenware , waste bin, washing-up brush, drainer.
Detailed description of kitchen inventory:
Plates, cups, cutlery, tea glasses, drinking glasses, salad bowl, teapot, tray, egg cups, bread basket, bread knife, chopping board, pans, frying pan, coasters, sieve, spoons, tin opener, corkscrew, cheese grater, potato peeler, scissors and kettle.
Double bed with 2 x 1 persons duvets & pillows with bedside lamps and a bookshelf. Heater.
Bunkbed with safety at the bed above against falling out, 3 x 1 persons duvets & pillows (already made at your arrival). Lower bed can be unfolded into a small double bed (e.g. for two children). Heater.
A few things, such as bedding, towels etc., you should bring yourself , or you can rent them. Please see the pages "Tips" and "Prices”.
Dining table with 2 chairs and bench with cushions, sitting area with 2-person sofa and coffee table, beach wagon, heater, information about the area, fire alarm.
Broom, dustpan and brush
The Hague Beach Houses in short:
- 20 new beach houses, right on the beach of Kijkduin by the city The Hague
- for rent per week, midweek or weekend
- beautiful and quiet surroundings with a direct ocean view
- plenty of space around the houses
- luxurious and stylish design, with French doors opening onto a veranda
- free parking
- the historic city centre of The Hague nearby
- easy to reach, including for elderly people and families with little children