20 beach houses in the Netherlands, luxurious and spacious
The beach houses are located directly on the beach. They are equipped with sliding doors and a wide veranda and all look out on the sea. The houses are easy to reach for disabled persons and for prams, along a path. The beach houses are decorated in a seaside style with beautiful colours. They can accommodate up to four or five persons.
Sleeping at the sea
The beach houses have two bedrooms: a bedroom with a double bed and a bedroom with a bunk bed. The lower bed in the bunk bed can be folded out to small double bed where a kid at max. age 8 years old can sleap. All houses are equipped with a single sofa bed in the living room. The bathroom has a spacious shower and a toilet.
Comfortable in all seasons
The beach houses are well insulated and equipped with heaters in the living room and both bedrooms. Thereby it's also nice to stay by the sea in the spring and the autumn. The living room has a sitting area and dining area and adjoins the open kitchen.
The Hague Beach Houses in short:
- 20 beach houses, right on the beach of Kijkduin by the city The Hague
- for rent per week, midweek or weekend
- beautiful and quiet surroundings with a direct ocean view
- plenty of space around the houses
- free parking in Kijkduin
- free entrance indoor pool of Kijkduinpark
- the historic city centre of The Hague nearby
- easy to reach, including for elderly people and families with little children