Do you want to rent a beach house?
The beach houses can be rented per week, midweek or per weekend. In high season the beach houses can only be rented per week.
- week (Friday 15:00 to Friday morning 10:00, prices from €420)
- midweek (Monday 15:00 to Friday 10:00, prices from €290)
- weekend (Friday 15:00 to Monday 10:00, prices from €310)
Dates and Prices
In the reservation list can find the prices for the different periods. The prices include the rental rate of the beach house, final cleaning, bedding & service, reservation costs and local taxes (tourist tax), VAT, water and electricity.
After booking you will receive the invoice and confirmation by email, with the rules and conditions and useful information, for example about parking.
If payment is not made the reservation will expire.
If desired you can take out a cancellation insurance with your reservation. This insurance is with 'Interpolis’. Read more about the conditions of Interpolis.
The deposit is €100.00 per beach house. In the event of damage or loss the cost will be deducted from the deposit. After your stay you will receive your deposit back.
Beds ready for your stay
At your arrival all the beds are already made. You don’t need to take bedding with you.
On the reservation form, you can book extra packages, such as bath/hand towels, tea/kitchen towels and child package. The child package: high chair, child camp bed with matress, excl duvet and sheets.
Available to book on the spot:
Bicycles (with gears and electric bikes)
When booking you can see straight away what dates are still available and how many houses. You can book directly online.
You can book several houses for the same period. Not available for business use.
The Hague Beach Houses in short:
- 20 new beach houses, right on the beach of Kijkduin by the city The Hague
- for rent per week, midweek or weekend
- beautiful and quiet surroundings with a direct ocean view
- plenty of space around the houses
- luxurious and stylish design, with French doors opening onto a veranda
- free parking
- the historic city centre of The Hague nearby
- easy to reach, including for elderly people and families with little children