Address, route, parking and public transport
The Hague beach houses are located on the beach, just south of the Kijkduin boulevard. Navigation Address of the nearest car park: Machiel Vrijenhoeklaan 175 in The Hague.
Parking in Kijkduin is free of cost. The nearest parkings are located on the Machiel Vrijenhoeklaan, Deltaplein. If you come by public transport, we recommend bus 24 (The Hague Central Station – ‘Kijkduin Strand’).
Arrival and departure times + luggage
You can enter your beach house from 15.00 onwards. You will receive a key code in advance. With this key code you can directly enter your beach house. There’s no waiting at the reception!
We ask you to leave the beach house before 10 am on your day of departure.
You can use one of our wheelcarts to transport your luggage. Please report this to our beach manager. If you have any other questions, please notify him. He is there to support you.
Bring your own
- Stuff such as trash bags, extra toilet rolls, toilettries, coffee, tea, spices and so on. If you need anything, you may find it at the mall, just behind the boulevard of Kijkduin.
- Bathing towels, towels, dishcloths. You can also rent these items (reservation form). For more information please read about the Extra Packages.
WiFi is available at your beach house.
In the information folder in your beach house you will find suggestions for activities in the area, bike rental and useful information such as doctors, pharmacies and house rules.
For questions , please contact the beach manager. He is is also equipped with an AED defibrillator.
At the Biesieklette you can hire a special beach wheelchair (strandrolstoel). More information you can find on their website.
Rules and regulations
In the rental contract, you will find the house rules to ensure a pleasant stay for yourself, your fellow guests and the environment. Pets and smoking are not allowed inside the beach house.
The Hague Beach Houses in short:
- 20 new beach houses, right on the beach of Kijkduin by the city The Hague
- for rent per week, midweek or weekend
- beautiful and quiet surroundings with a direct ocean view
- plenty of space around the houses
- luxurious and stylish design, with French doors opening onto a veranda
- free parking
- the historic city centre of The Hague nearby
- easy to reach, including for elderly people and families with little children