Address, route, parking and public transport
The beach houses are located directly on the beach, just at the south of the boulevard of Kijkduin. Navigation Address: Machiel Vrijenhoeklaan 175 in The Hague. You arrive at the nearby parking area. From there you can walk through the dunes, please follow the signs 'HaagseStrandhuisjes’.
Parking in Kijkduin is free.
For public transport: Take Bus 24 from The Hague Central Station to ‘Kijkduin Strand’ (Kijkduin Beach). Exit at the final stop ‘Kijkduin Strand’.
Arrival and departure times
You can enter your beach house from 15.00 onwards. You will receive a key code in advance. With this key code you can directly enter your beach house. There’s no waiting at the reception!
Please, swipe the floor when leaving the beach house on your day of departure. Leave the beach house before 10 am on your day of departure.
In every beach house there is a beach wagon, for the transport of your luggage.
Bring your own
- bathing towels
- towels, dishcloths
- groceries such as trash bags, extra toilet rolls, toilettries, coffeecups (Nespresso), tea, spices and so on.
If you need anything, you may find it at a small shopping area at Loosduinse Hoofdstraat, about 2 km.
WiFi is available at your beach house.
In the information folder in your beach house you will find suggestions for activities in the area, bike rental and useful information such as doctors, pharmacies and house rules.
For questions , please contact the beach manager. He is is also equipped with an AED defibrillator.
At the Biesieklette you can hire a special beach wheelchair (strandrolstoel). More information you can find on their website.
Rules and regulations
In the rental contract, you will find the house rules to ensure a pleasant stay for yourself, your fellow guests and the environment. Pets and smoking are not allowed inside the beach house.
The Hague Beach Houses in short:
- 20 new beach houses, right on the beach of Kijkduin by the city The Hague
- for rent per week, midweek or weekend
- beautiful and quiet surroundings with a direct ocean view
- plenty of space around the houses
- luxurious and stylish design, with French doors opening onto a veranda
- free parking
- the historic city centre of The Hague nearby
- easy to reach, including for elderly people and families with little children